Gospel of Matthew 25:14 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
14. For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
14. For [it is] as [when] a man, going into another country, called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
14. For it is as when a man, about to take a journey, got his servants together, and gave them his property.
14. For [it is] as [if] a man going away out of a country called his own bondmen and delivered to them his substance.
14. For the kingdom of heaven is as a man traveling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered to them his goods.
14. `For -- as a man going abroad did call his own servants, and did deliver to them his substance,
German Bible Translations
14. Gleichwie ein Mensch, der über Land zog, rief seine Knechte und tat ihnen seine Güter aus;
14. Denn es ist wie bei einem Menschen, der verreisen wollte, seine Knechte rief und ihnen seine Güter übergab;
French Bible Translations
14. »Ce sera en effet pareil au cas d'un homme qui, partant pour un voyage, appela ses serviteurs et leur remit ses biens.
14. Il en sera comme d’un homme qui, partant pour un voyage, appela ses serviteurs, et leur remit ses biens.
14. Il en sera comme d'un homme qui, partant pour un voyage, appela ses serviteurs, et leur remit ses biens.
14. Car c'est comme un homme qui, s'en allant hors du pays, appela ses propres esclaves et leur remit ses biens.
14. Car il en est [de lui] comme d'un homme qui s'en allant dehors, appela ses serviteurs, et leur commit ses biens.
14. Car il en est comme d'un homme qui, s'en allant en voyage, appela ses serviteurs et leur remit ses biens.
Versions with Strong CodesMatthew 25 / KJV_Strong
Strong Code definitions
G1063 gar/gar a primary particle; properly, assigning a reason (used in argument, explanation or intensification; often with other particles):--and, as, because (that), but, even, for, indeed, no doubt, seeing, then, therefore, verily, what, why, yet.
G2564 kaleo/kal-eh'-o akin to the base of G2753; to "call" (properly, aloud, but used in a variety of applications, directly or otherwise):--bid, call (forth), (whose, whose sur-)name (was (called)). see G2753
G2398 idios/id'-ee-os of uncertain affinity; pertaining to self, i.e. one's own; by implication, private or separate:--X his acquaintance, when they were alone, apart, aside, due, his (own, proper, several), home, (her, our, thine, your) own (business), private(-ly), proper, severally, their (own).
G2532 kai/kahee apparently, a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words:--and, also, both, but, even, for, if, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yet.
G3860 paradidomi/par-ad-id'-o-mee from G3844 and 1325; to surrender, i.e yield up, intrust, transmit:--betray, bring forth, cast, commit, deliver (up), give (over, up), hazard, put in prison, recommend. see G3844 see G1325
G846 autos/ow-tos' from the particle au (perhaps akin to the base of G109 through the idea of a baffling wind) (backward); the reflexive pronoun self, used (alone or in the comparative 1438) of the third person , and (with the proper personal pronoun) of the other persons:--her, it(-self), one, the other, (mine) own, said, (self-), the) same, ((him-, my-, thy- )self, (your-)selves, she, that, their(-s), them(-selves), there(-at, - by, -in, -into, of, -on, -with), they, (these) things, this (man), those, together, very, which. Compare 848. see G109 see G1438 see G848
G5224 huparchonta/hoop-ar'-khon-tah neuter plural of present participle active of G5225 as noun; things extant or in hand, i.e. property or possessions:--goods, that which one has, things which (one) possesseth, substance, that hast. see G5225
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysésLes Paraboles #12: Arnaques aux « ONG »! Trafiquants démasqués
Les Paraboles #8: Prêt pour le retour de Christ .
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter Gospel of Matthew 25Parables #12: “NGO” scams! Unmasked traffickers
Red Thread of the Bible 11c: The death of Jesus of Nazareth (Matthew 25)
see also: Bible Key Verses