Gospel of John 13:31 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
31. Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
31. When therefore he was gone out, Jesus saith, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him;
31. Then when he had gone out, Jesus said, Now is glory given to the Son of man, and God is given glory in him.
31. When therefore he was gone out Jesus says, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
31. Therefore when he had gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
31. When, therefore, he went forth, Jesus saith, `Now was the Son of Man glorified, and God was glorified in him;
German Bible Translations
31. Da er aber hinausgegangen war, spricht Jesus: Nun ist des Menschen Sohn verklärt, und Gott ist verklärt in ihm.
31. Als er nun hinausgegangen war, sprach Jesus: Jetzt ist des Menschen Sohn verherrlicht, und Gott ist verherrlicht durch ihn!
French Bible Translations
31. Lorsque Judas fut sorti, Jésus dit: «Maintenant, la gloire du Fils de l'homme a été révélée et la gloire de Dieu a été révélée en lui.
31. Lorsque Judas fut sorti, Jésus dit: Maintenant, le Fils de l’homme a été glorifié, et Dieu a été glorifié en lui.
31. Lorsque Judas fut sorti, Jésus dit: Maintenant, le Fils de l'homme a été glorifié, et Dieu a été glorifié en lui.
31. Lors donc qu'il fut sorti, Jésus dit: Maintenant le fils de l'homme est glorifié, et Dieu est glorifié en lui.
31. Et comme il fut sorti, Jésus dit : maintenant le Fils de l'homme est glorifié; et Dieu est glorifié en lui.
31. Quand il fut sorti, Jésus dit: Maintenant le Fils de l'homme est glorifié, et Dieu est glorifié en lui.
Versions with Strong CodesJohn 13 / KJV_Strong
31. Therefore,[G3753] when he was gone out,[G1831] Jesus[G2424] said,[G3004]
Strong Code definitions
G1831 exerchomai/ex-er'-khom-ahee from G1537 and 2064; to issue (literally or figuratively):-come (forth, out), depart (out of), escape, get out, go (abroad, away, forth, out, thence), proceed (forth), spread abroad. see G1537 see G2064
G2424 Iesous/ee-ay-sooce' of Hebrew origin (3091); Jesus (i.e. Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites:--Jesus. see H3091
G3004 lego/leg'-o a primary verb; properly, to "lay" forth, i.e. (figuratively) relate (in words (usually of systematic or set discourse; whereas G2036 and 5346 generally refer to an individual expression or speech respectively; while 4483 is properly to break silence merely, and 2980 means an extended or random harangue)); by implication, to mean:--ask, bid, boast, call, describe, give out, name, put forth, say(-ing, on), shew, speak, tell, utter. see G2036 see G5346 see G4483 see G2980
G3568 nun/noon a primary particle of present time; "now" (as adverb of date, a transition or emphasis); also as noun or adjective present or immediate:--henceforth, + hereafter, of late, soon, present, this (time). See also 3569, 3570. see G3569 see G3570
G3588 ho/ho, including the feminine to to in all their inflections; the definite article; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom):--the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.
G5207 huios/hwee-os' apparently a primary word; a "son" (sometimes of animals), used very widely of immediate, remote or figuratively, kinship:--child, foal, son.
G2532 kai/kahee apparently, a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words:--and, also, both, but, even, for, if, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yet.
G2316 theos/theh'-os of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:--X exceeding, God, god(-ly, -ward). see G3588
G1722 en/en a primary preposition denoting (fixed) position (in place, time or state), and (by implication) instrumentality (medially or constructively), i.e. a relation of rest (intermediate between 1519 and 1537); "in," at, (up-)on, by, etc.:-about, after, against, + almost, X altogether, among, X as, at, before, between, (here-)by (+ all means), for (... sake of), + give self wholly to, (here-)in(-to, -wardly), X mightily, (because) of, (up-)on, (open-)ly, X outwardly, one, X quickly, X shortly, (speedi-)ly, X that, X there(-in, -on), through(-out), (un-)to(-ward), under, when, where(with), while, with(-in). Often used in compounds, with substantially the same import; rarely with verbs of motion, and then not to indicate direction, except (elliptically) by a separate (and different) preposition. see G1519 see G1537
G846 autos/ow-tos' from the particle au (perhaps akin to the base of G109 through the idea of a baffling wind) (backward); the reflexive pronoun self, used (alone or in the comparative 1438) of the third person , and (with the proper personal pronoun) of the other persons:--her, it(-self), one, the other, (mine) own, said, (self-), the) same, ((him-, my-, thy- )self, (your-)selves, she, that, their(-s), them(-selves), there(-at, - by, -in, -into, of, -on, -with), they, (these) things, this (man), those, together, very, which. Compare 848. see G109 see G1438 see G848
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysésPensée/Verset du jour – Jean 13:16
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter Gospel of John 13
see also: Bible Key Verses