Gospel of John 13:30 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
30. So Judas, having taken the bit of bread, straight away went out: and it was night.
30. Having therefore received the morsel, he went out immediately; and it was night.
30. having received, therefore, the morsel, that one immediately went forth, and it was night.
German Bible Translations
30. Da er nun den Bissen genommen hatte, ging er alsbald hinaus. Und es war Nacht.
30. Da nun jener den Bissen genommen hatte, ging er alsbald hinaus. Es war aber Nacht.
French Bible Translations
30. Après avoir pris le morceau, Judas sortit aussitôt. Il faisait nuit.
30. Judas, ayant pris le morceau, se hâta de sortir. Il faisait nuit.
30. Après donc que [Judas] eut pris le morceau, il partit aussitôt; or il était nuit.
30. Ayant donc pris le morceau, Judas sortit immédiatement. Or, il était nuit.
Versions with Strong CodesJohn 13 / KJV_Strong
30. He[G1565] then[G3767] having received[G2983] the[G3588] sop[G5596] went immediately out:[G1831] [G2112] and[G1161] it was[G2258] night.[G3571]
Strong Code definitions
G1565 ekeinos/ek-i'-nos from G1563; that one (or (neuter) thing); often intensified by the article prefixed:--he, it, the other (same), selfsame, that (same, very), X their, X them, they, this, those. See also 3778. see G1563 see G3778
G3767 oun/oon apparently a primary word; (adverbially) certainly, or (conjunctionally) accordingly:--and (so, truly), but, now (then), so (likewise then), then, therefore, verily, wherefore.
G2983 lambano/lam-ban'-o a prolonged form of a primary verb, which is use only as an alternate in certain tenses; to take (in very many applications, literally and figuratively (properly objective or active, to get hold of; whereas G1209 is rather subjective or passive, to have offered to one; while 138 is more violent, to seize or remove)):--accept, + be amazed, assay, attain, bring, X when I call, catch, come on (X unto), + forget, have, hold, obtain, receive (X after), take (away, up). see G1209 see G138
G3588 ho/ho, including the feminine to to in all their inflections; the definite article; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom):--the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.
G1831 exerchomai/ex-er'-khom-ahee from G1537 and 2064; to issue (literally or figuratively):-come (forth, out), depart (out of), escape, get out, go (abroad, away, forth, out, thence), proceed (forth), spread abroad. see G1537 see G2064
G1161 de/deh a primary particle (adversative or continuative); but, and, etc.:--also, and, but, moreover, now (often unexpressed in English).
G3571 nux/noox a primary word; "night" (literally or figuratively):-- (mid-)night.
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysésPensée/Verset du jour – Jean 13:16
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter Gospel of John 13
see also: Bible Key Verses