Gospel of Luke 19:45 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
45. And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought;
45. And he went into the Temple and put out those who were trading there,
45. And entering into the temple, he began to cast out those that sold and bought in it,
45. And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold in it, and them that bought,
45. And having entered into the temple, he began to cast forth those selling in it, and those buying,
German Bible Translations
45. Und er ging in den Tempel und fing an auszutreiben, die darin verkauften und kauften,
45. Und er ging in den Tempel hinein und fing an, die Verkäufer und Käufer auszutreiben, und sprach zu ihnen:
French Bible Translations
45. Jésus entra dans le temple et se mit à en chasser les marchands.
45. Il entra dans le temple, et il se mit à chasser ceux qui vendaient,
45. Et il entra au temple, et se mit à chasser dehors ceux qui y vendaient et qui y achetaient,
45. Puis étant entré au Temple, il commença à chasser dehors ceux qui y vendaient et qui y achetaient.
45. Ensuite, étant entré dans le temple, il se mit à chasser ceux qui y vendaient et y achetaient, leur disant:
Versions with Strong CodesLuke 19 / KJV_Strong
45. And[G2532] he went[G1525] into[G1519] the[G3588] temple,[G2411] and began[G756] to cast out[G1544] them that sold[G4453] therein,[G1722] [G846] and[G2532] them that bought;[G59]
Strong Code definitions
G2532 kai/kahee apparently, a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words:--and, also, both, but, even, for, if, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yet.
G1519 eis/ice a primary preposition; to or into (indicating the point reached or entered), of place, time, or (figuratively) purpose (result, etc.); also in adverbial phrases:--(abundant-)ly, against, among, as, at, (back-)ward, before, by, concerning, + continual, + far more exceeding, for (intent, purpose), fore, + forth, in (among, at, unto, -so much that, -to), to the intent that, + of one mind, + never, of, (up-)on, + perish, + set at one again, (so) that, therefore(-unto), throughout, til, to (be, the end, -ward), (here-)until(-to), ...ward, (where-)fore, with. Often used in composition with the same general import, but only with verbs (etc.) expressing motion (literally or figuratively).
G3588 ho/ho, including the feminine to to in all their inflections; the definite article; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom):--the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.
G2411 hieron/hee-er-on' neuter of G2413; a sacred place, i.e. the entire precincts (whereas G3485 denotes the central sanctuary itself) of the Temple (at Jerusalem or elsewhere):--temple. see G2413 see G3485
G1544 ekballo/ek-bal'-lo from G1537 and 906; to eject (literally or figuratively):--bring forth, cast (forth, out), drive (out), expel, leave, pluck (pull, take, thrust) out, put forth (out), send away (forth, out). see G1537 see G906
G4453 poleo/po-leh'-o probably ultimately from pelomai (to be busy, to trade); to barter (as a pedlar), i.e. to sell:--sell, whatever is sold.
G1722 en/en a primary preposition denoting (fixed) position (in place, time or state), and (by implication) instrumentality (medially or constructively), i.e. a relation of rest (intermediate between 1519 and 1537); "in," at, (up-)on, by, etc.:-about, after, against, + almost, X altogether, among, X as, at, before, between, (here-)by (+ all means), for (... sake of), + give self wholly to, (here-)in(-to, -wardly), X mightily, (because) of, (up-)on, (open-)ly, X outwardly, one, X quickly, X shortly, (speedi-)ly, X that, X there(-in, -on), through(-out), (un-)to(-ward), under, when, where(with), while, with(-in). Often used in compounds, with substantially the same import; rarely with verbs of motion, and then not to indicate direction, except (elliptically) by a separate (and different) preposition. see G1519 see G1537
G846 autos/ow-tos' from the particle au (perhaps akin to the base of G109 through the idea of a baffling wind) (backward); the reflexive pronoun self, used (alone or in the comparative 1438) of the third person , and (with the proper personal pronoun) of the other persons:--her, it(-self), one, the other, (mine) own, said, (self-), the) same, ((him-, my-, thy- )self, (your-)selves, she, that, their(-s), them(-selves), there(-at, - by, -in, -into, of, -on, -with), they, (these) things, this (man), those, together, very, which. Compare 848. see G109 see G1438 see G848
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysésLes Paraboles #5: Que nos assurances, ne deviennent pas de l’auto-suffisance! – Luc 8:9-14
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter Gospel of Luke 19Parables #6: My neighbor is near to me – Luke 10:25-37
Parables #5: Let our assurances not become self-sufficient! – Luke 19
Parables #4: A Gold Coin to Seize – Luke 19
see also: Bible Key Verses