Gospel of Luke 19:27 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
27. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
27. But these mine enemies, that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
27. And as for those who were against me, who would not have me for their ruler, let them come here, and be put to death before me.
27. Moreover those mine enemies, who would not [have] me to reign over them, bring them here and slay [them] before me.
27. But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
27. but those my enemies, who did not wish me to reign over them, bring hither and slay before me.'
German Bible Translations
27. Doch jene meine Feinde, die nicht wollten, daß ich über sie herrschen sollte, bringet her und erwürget sie vor mir.
27. Doch diese meine Feinde, die nicht wollten, daß ich König über sie werde, bringet her und erwürget sie vor mir!
French Bible Translations
27. Quant à mes ennemis qui n'ont pas voulu que je règne sur eux, amenez-les ici et mettez-les à mort devant moi.'»
27. Au reste, amenez ici mes ennemis, qui n’ont pas voulu que je règne sur eux, et tuez-les en ma présence.
27. Au reste, amenez ici mes ennemis, qui n'ont pas voulu que je régnasse sur eux, et tuez-les en ma présence.
27. Mais ceux-là, mes ennemis, qui n'ont pas voulu que je régnasse sur eux, amenez-les ici et tuez-les devant moi.
27. Au reste, amenez ici ces ennemis qui n'ont pas voulu que je régnasse sur eux, et tuez-les devant moi.
27. Quant à mes ennemis, qui n'ont pas voulu que je régnasse sur eux, amenez-les ici, et égorgez-les en ma présence.
Versions with Strong CodesLuke 19 / KJV_Strong
Strong Code definitions
G1565 ekeinos/ek-i'-nos from G1563; that one (or (neuter) thing); often intensified by the article prefixed:--he, it, the other (same), selfsame, that (same, very), X their, X them, they, this, those. See also 3778. see G1563 see G3778
G2190 echthros/ech-thros' from a primary echtho (to hate); hateful (passively, odious, or actively, hostile); usually as a noun, an adversary (especially Satan):--enemy, foe.
G2309 thelo/thel'-o theleo thel-eh'-o, and etheleo eth-el-eh'-o, which are otherwise obsolete apparently strengthened from the alternate form of G138; to determine (as an active option from subjective impulse; whereas G1014 properly denotes rather a passive acquiescence in objective considerations), i.e. choose or prefer (literally or figuratively); by implication, to wish, i.e. be inclined to (sometimes adverbially, gladly); impersonally for the future tense, to be about to; by Hebraism, to delight in:--desire, be disposed (forward), intend, list, love, mean, please, have rather, (be) will (have, -ling, - ling(-ly)). see G138 see G1014
G3361 me/may a primary particle of qualified negation (whereas G3756 expresses an absolute denial); (adverb) not, (conjunction) lest; also (as an interrogative implying a negative answer (whereas G3756 expects an affirmative one)) whether:--any but (that), X forbear, + God forbid, + lack, lest, neither, never, no (X wise in), none, nor, (can-)not, nothing, that not, un(-taken), without. Often used in compounds in substantially the same relations. See also 3362, 3363, 3364, 3372, 3373, 3375, 3378. see G3756 see G3362 see G3363 see G3364 see G3372 see G3373 see G3375 see G3378
G1909 epi/ep-ee' a primary preposition; properly, meaning superimposition (of time, place, order, etc.), as a relation of distribution (with the genitive case), i.e. over, upon, etc.; of rest (with the dative case) at, on, etc.; of direction (with the accusative case) towards, upon, etc.:--about (the times), above, after, against, among, as long as (touching), at, beside, X have charge of, (be-, (where-))fore, in (a place, as much as, the time of, to), (because) of, (up-)on (behalf of), over, (by, for) the space of, through(-out), (un-)to(-ward), with. In compounds it retains essentially the same import, at, upon, etc. (literally or figuratively).
G846 autos/ow-tos' from the particle au (perhaps akin to the base of G109 through the idea of a baffling wind) (backward); the reflexive pronoun self, used (alone or in the comparative 1438) of the third person , and (with the proper personal pronoun) of the other persons:--her, it(-self), one, the other, (mine) own, said, (self-), the) same, ((him-, my-, thy- )self, (your-)selves, she, that, their(-s), them(-selves), there(-at, - by, -in, -into, of, -on, -with), they, (these) things, this (man), those, together, very, which. Compare 848. see G109 see G1438 see G848
G71 ago/ag'-o a primary verb; properly, to lead; by implication, to bring, drive, (reflexively) go, (specially) pass (time), or (figuratively) induce:-be, bring (forth), carry, (let) go, keep, lead away, be open.
G2532 kai/kahee apparently, a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words:--and, also, both, but, even, for, if, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yet.
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysésLes Paraboles #5: Que nos assurances, ne deviennent pas de l’auto-suffisance! – Luc 8:9-14
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter Gospel of Luke 19Parables #6: My neighbor is near to me – Luke 10:25-37
Parables #5: Let our assurances not become self-sufficient! – Luke 19
Parables #4: A Gold Coin to Seize – Luke 19
see also: Bible Key Verses