Acts 22:1 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
1. My brothers and fathers, give ear to the story of my life which I now put before you.
German Bible Translations
1. Ihr Männer, liebe Brüder und Väter, hört mein Verantworten an euch.
1. Ihr Männer, Brüder und Väter, höret jetzt meine Verteidigung vor euch an!
French Bible Translations
1. «Mes frères et mes pères, écoutez ce que j'ai maintenant à vous dire pour ma défense!»
1. Hommes frères et pères, écoutez ce que j’ai maintenant à vous dire pour ma défense!
1. Hommes frères et pères, écoutez ce que j'ai maintenant à vous dire pour ma défense!
Versions with Strong CodesActs 22 / KJV_Strong
1. Men,[G435] brethren,[G80] and[G2532] fathers,[G3962] hear[G191] ye my[G3450] defense[G627] which I make now[G3568] unto[G4314] you.[G5209]
Strong Code definitions
G435 aner/an'-ayr a primary word (compare 444); a man (properly as an individual male):-fellow, husband, man, sir. see G444
G80 adephos/ad-el-fos' from G1 (as a connective particle) and delphus (the womb); a brother (literally or figuratively) near or remote (much like 1):--brother. see G1&volume=KJV_strong' target='_self' >G1 see G1&volume=KJV_strong' target='_self' >G1
G2532 kai/kahee apparently, a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words:--and, also, both, but, even, for, if, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yet.
G3962 pater/pat-ayr' apparently a primary word; a "father" (literally or figuratively, near or more remote):--father, parent.
G191 akouo/ak-oo'-o a primary verb; to hear (in various senses):--give (in the) audience (of), come (to the ears), (shall) hear(-er, -ken), be noised, be reported, understand.
G3568 nun/noon a primary particle of present time; "now" (as adverb of date, a transition or emphasis); also as noun or adjective present or immediate:--henceforth, + hereafter, of late, soon, present, this (time). See also 3569, 3570. see G3569 see G3570
G4314 pros/pros a strengthened form of G4253; a preposition of direction; forward to, i.e. toward (with the genitive case, the side of, i.e. pertaining to; with the dative case, by the side of, i.e. near to; usually with the accusative case, the place, time, occasion, or respect, which is the destination of the relation, i.e. whither or for which it is predicated):-about, according to , against, among, at, because of, before, between, (where-)by, for, X at thy house, in, for intent, nigh unto, of, which pertain to, that, to (the end that), X together, to (you) -ward, unto, with(-in). In the comparative case, it denotes essentially the same applications, namely, motion towards, accession to, or nearness at. see G4253
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysésActes #24: Le Saint-Esprit est-il mon coach de bien-être spirituel?
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter Acts 22Acts #24: Is the Holy Spirit my spiritual wellness coach?
see also: Bible Key Verses