Philemon 1:12 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
12. Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:
12. whom I have sent back to thee: [but do *thou* receive] him, that is, *my* bowels:
12. Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, my own bowels:
German Bible Translations
12. Ich sende ihn dir hiermit zurück; du aber nimm ihn auf wie mein eigen Herz.
French Bible Translations
12. Je te le renvoie, [et toi, accueille-le,] lui qui est une partie de moi-même.
Versions with Strong CodesPhilemon 1 / KJV_Strong
12. Whom[G3739] I have sent again:[G375] thou[G4771] therefore[G1161] receive[G4355] him,[G846] that is,[G5123] mine own[G1699] bowels: [G4698]
Strong Code definitions
G3739 hos/hos, including feminine ho ho probably a primary word (or perhaps a form of the article 3588); the relatively (sometimes demonstrative) pronoun, who, which, what, that:-one, (an-, the) other, some, that, what, which, who(m, -se), etc. See also 3757. see G3588 see G3757
G4771 su/soo the person pronoun of the second person singular; thou:-- thou. See also 4571, 4671, 4675; and for the plural 5209, 5210, 5213, 5216. see G4675 see G4571 see G4671 see G5209 see G5210 see G5213 see G5216
G1161 de/deh a primary particle (adversative or continuative); but, and, etc.:--also, and, but, moreover, now (often unexpressed in English).
G846 autos/ow-tos' from the particle au (perhaps akin to the base of G109 through the idea of a baffling wind) (backward); the reflexive pronoun self, used (alone or in the comparative 1438) of the third person , and (with the proper personal pronoun) of the other persons:--her, it(-self), one, the other, (mine) own, said, (self-), the) same, ((him-, my-, thy- )self, (your-)selves, she, that, their(-s), them(-selves), there(-at, - by, -in, -into, of, -on, -with), they, (these) things, this (man), those, together, very, which. Compare 848. see G109 see G1438 see G848
G4698 splagchnon/splangkh'-non probably strengthened from splen (the "spleen"); an intestine (plural); figuratively, pity or sympathy:--bowels, inward affection, + tender mercy.
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysés
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter Philemon 1
see also: Bible Key Verses