2 Timothy 1:15 in multiple versions / translations
English Bible Translations
15. This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.
15. This thou knowest, that all that are in Asia turned away from me; of whom are Phygelus and Hermogenes.
15. You have had news that all those in Asia went away from me; among whom are Phygelus and Hermogenes:
15. Thou knowest this, that all who [are] in Asia, of whom is Phygellus and Hermogenes, have turned away from me.
15. This thou knowest, that all they who are in Asia are turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.
15. thou hast known this, that they did turn from me -- all those in Asia, of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes;
German Bible Translations
15. Das weißt du, daß sich von mir gewandt haben alle, die in Asien sind, unter welchen ist Phygellus und Hermogenes.
15. Das weißt du, daß sich von mir alle abgewandt haben, die in Asien sind, unter ihnen auch Phygellus und Hermogenes.
French Bible Translations
15. Tu sais que tous ceux qui sont en Asie m'ont abandonné, notamment Phygelle et Hermogène.
15. Tu sais que tous ceux qui sont en Asie m’ont abandonné, entre autres Phygelle et Hermogène.
15. Tu sais que tous ceux qui sont en Asie m'ont abandonné, entre autres Phygelle et Hermogène.
15. Tu sais ceci, que tous ceux qui sont en Asie, du nombre desquels sont Phygelle et Hermogène, se sont détournés de moi.
15. Tu sais ceci, que tous ceux qui [sont] en Asie, se sont éloignés de moi; entre lesquels sont Phygelle et Hermogène.
15. Tu sais que tous ceux qui sont en Asie m'ont abandonné, parmi eux sont Phygelle et Hermogène.
Versions with Strong Codes2 Timothy 1 / KJV_Strong
15. This[G5124] thou knowest,[G1492] that[G3754] all[G3956] they which[G3588] are in[G1722] Asia[G773] be turned away from[G654] me;[G3165] of whom[G3739] are[G2076] Phygellus[G5436] and[G2532] Hermogenes.[G2061]
Strong Code definitions
G5124 touto/too'-to neuter singular nominative or accusative case of G3778; that thing:-here (-unto), it, partly, self(-same), so, that (intent), the same, there(-fore, -unto), this, thus, where(fore). see G3778
G1492 eido/i'-do a primary verb; used only in certain past tenses, the others being borrowed from the equivalent 3700 and 3708; properly, to see (literally or figuratively); by implication, (in the perfect tense only) to know:--be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider, (have) know(-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wish, wot. Compare 3700. see G3700&volume=KJV_strong' target='_self' >G3700 see G3708 see G3700&volume=KJV_strong' target='_self' >G3700
G3754 hoti/hot'-ee neuter of G3748 as conjunction; demonstrative, that (sometimes redundant); causative, because:--as concerning that, as though, because (that), for (that), how (that), (in) that, though, why. see G3748
G3956 pas/pas including all the forms of declension; apparently a primary word; all, any, every, the whole:--all (manner of, means), alway(s), any (one), X daily, + ever, every (one, way), as many as, + no(-thing), X thoroughly, whatsoever, whole, whosoever.
G3588 ho/ho, including the feminine to to in all their inflections; the definite article; the (sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom):--the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.
G1722 en/en a primary preposition denoting (fixed) position (in place, time or state), and (by implication) instrumentality (medially or constructively), i.e. a relation of rest (intermediate between 1519 and 1537); "in," at, (up-)on, by, etc.:-about, after, against, + almost, X altogether, among, X as, at, before, between, (here-)by (+ all means), for (... sake of), + give self wholly to, (here-)in(-to, -wardly), X mightily, (because) of, (up-)on, (open-)ly, X outwardly, one, X quickly, X shortly, (speedi-)ly, X that, X there(-in, -on), through(-out), (un-)to(-ward), under, when, where(with), while, with(-in). Often used in compounds, with substantially the same import; rarely with verbs of motion, and then not to indicate direction, except (elliptically) by a separate (and different) preposition. see G1519 see G1537
G773 Asia/as-ee'-ah of uncertain derivation; Asia, i.e. Asia Minor, or (usually) only its western shore:--Asia.
G3739 hos/hos, including feminine ho ho probably a primary word (or perhaps a form of the article 3588); the relatively (sometimes demonstrative) pronoun, who, which, what, that:-one, (an-, the) other, some, that, what, which, who(m, -se), etc. See also 3757. see G3588 see G3757
G2076 esti/es-tee' third person singular present indicative of G1510; he (she or it) is; also (with neuter plural) they are:--are, be(-long), call, X can(not), come, consisteth, X dure for a while, + follow, X have, (that) is (to say), make, meaneth, X must needs, + profit, + remaineth, + wrestle. see G1510
G2532 kai/kahee apparently, a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words:--and, also, both, but, even, for, if, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yet.
Prédications où le verset / chapitre de la Bible sont analysés
Related Sermons discussing this verse or the Bible chapter 2 Timothy 1
see also: Bible Key Verses