1. Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
3. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
4. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5. For every man shall bear his own burden.
6. Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
11. Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.
12. As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13. For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
14. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
15. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
16. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
17. From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
18. Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
1. Brothers, if a man is taken in any wrongdoing, you who are of the Spirit will put such a one right in a spirit of love; keeping watch on yourself, for fear that you yourself may be tested.
2. Take on yourselves one another's troubles, and so keep the law of Christ.
3. For if a man has an idea that he is something when he is nothing, he is tricked by himself.
4. But let every man make test of his work, and then will his cause for glory be in himself only, and not in his neighbour.
5. Because every man is responsible for his part of the work.
6. But let him who gets teaching in the word give a part in all good things to his teacher.
7. Be not tricked; God is not made sport of: for whatever seed a man puts in, that will he get back as grain.
8. Because he who puts in the seed of the flesh will of the flesh get the reward of death; but he who puts in the seed of the Spirit will of the Spirit get the reward of eternal life.
9. And let us not get tired of well-doing; for at the right time we will get in the grain, if we do not give way to weariness.
10. So then, as we have the chance, let us do good to all men, and specially to those who are of the family of the faith.
11. See the size of the handwriting which I myself have made use of in writing to you.
12. Those who have the desire to seem important in the flesh, put force on you to undergo circumcision; only that they may not be attacked because of the cross of Christ.
13. Because even those who undergo circumcision do not themselves keep the law; but they would have you undergo circumcision, so that they may have glory in your flesh.
14. But far be it from me to have glory in anything, but only in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which this world has come to an end on the cross for me, and I for it.
15. For having circumcision is nothing, and not having circumcision is nothing, but only a new order of existence.
16. And on all who are guided by this rule be peace and mercy, and on the Israel of God.
17. From this time on let no man be a trouble to me; because my body is marked with the marks of Jesus.
18. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. So be it.